Rugby world cup.

In the savannah, the 2020 world cup was just about to start. Bob the captain of The Meerkats stared at Morris (the leader of The Vultures) who was perched up in the tree. Morris stole the hanging berry ball and flew off. It had started.

Bob sprinted, trying to catch up to Morris and get the ball out of his claws. One of the Meerkats had a better idea. One of the players grabbed the berry and  they all held on to each other’s feet. 

The Meerkat had got the ball, but there was a little problem: they were in the sky with nothing to catch them. Bob decided they would keep on passing the ball until they hit the ground. That is going well until Morris intercepts and clutches the ball in his sharp talon. 

Morris teases The Meerkats but isn’t looking where he is going and soars into a cliff with a bang. The ball rolls down the cliff face and into The Meerkats hands. 

Bob ran to the post and  drop kicked the ball over the post. The Meerkats had won!!!!!!!!!

Next are the Lions. 

By Emily.

One Reply to “Rugby world cup.”

1. This is so cool Emily! I love how descriptive it is and how much detail you put in. I love the suspense you put at the end of each paragraph. I wonder who is going to win? The Lions Or The Meerkats.